Kamis, Agustus 20, 2009

Its 12:20 PM
I thought it was no other to me again. I drove the motorcycle to her house about 80-90 km/hour and almost 100 km/hour. What I've seen just that god damn red and white lamp. I can't a right thing, i told her to wait about 10 minutes because i need to filled the gas before. I predict it just take 10 minutes to be there so i told her so. I count it with my stopwatch swatch, SHIT ! I forgot the shortcut way so i a little around frontside.

Its 12:29:47 PM
I've arrived and got nothing to say from my head. and 'sorry' seems useless for me and her. I know its all my fault, but she said its our fault. I doubt she'll give me that chance. I feel so tired after I've play football before.

Its 12 o'clock
I can't control the anger

Its 00:14 AM
I drove my home straightly to get back , but i forgot my cellphone. I drove it back ask them and she hug me and crying. I'm a liittle angry bu then i just can't stop smile deep i my heart.

*thanks god for everything to keep me still save utill now

1 komentar:

  1. avisha cepetan bikin blog ya biar kita bisa GO BLOG barengan hahaha

    BalasHapus